Wednesday 9 October 2013

Paperback Blighters

So, this is happening to the WEE ROCKETS:

Click the image for a closer look.

Yes, thanks to the cool and ridiculously sober Kyle MacRae, WEE ROCKETS will soon be available in print format. I'm hoping that it'll be ready in time for the KILLER BOOKS festival in Derry (1st to 3rd November) and that somebody will buy a copy.

I'm pretty excited about this, you know. WEE ROCKETS has sold relatively well as an ebook, but I'm dying to see it in dead tree format. Here's hoping it turns out as well as I've imagined.

If anybody is interested in picking up a signed copy who can't make it to the festival, drop me a line and we'll work something out.

8 comments:

Smudge said...

Dead on!

Gerard Brennan said...

Aye. Happy days.

seana graham said...

Great news. It deserves a paper format.

Gerard Brennan said...

Thanks, Seana. Still struggling with a few formatting issues for the interior, but hopefully we can figure it out soon...

gb

Dana King said...

With a great looking cover, to boot, and I don't usually care about covers one way or the other.

Well done.

Gerard Brennan said...

Thanks, Dana! Super happy with that cover myself. It was designed by J.T. Lindroos and adapted by Kyle 'Smudge' MacRae.

gb

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

Photographe à Dublin said...

Many congratulations.

It's encouraging to see such success.