Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pulp Press

So, you wait your whole life to see what the cover for a book you wrote would look like, then two come along in the same week...

Behold, THE POINT!



Ain't it a beauty? The scene depicted actually happens in the book (something you can't always assume with some covers) and Pulp Press couldn't have done a better job with it. Right down to what the characters are wearing, it's as if they reached into my head and pulled that image right out.

So now I'm two for two with wicked covers I love. Best week ever, and it's only Tuesday.

The Point will be available on Kindle as of tomorrow and in print from 31st of October 2011 when I'll launch the novella from No Alibis Bookstore, Belfast. If you can't make it on the night, drop in to No Alibis before or after the launch. If anybody is going to have it stocked early, Dave Torrans will.

I'll post the link to the Kindle edition as soon as it goes live.

10 comments:

Alan Griffiths said...

Looks cracking - many congrats.

seana graham said...

You are on fire, gb!

Yeah, two for two.

Paul D Brazill said...

Cracking stuff. Though, after reading Absolute Zero Cool, I wonder about Tuesdays.

Gerard Brennan said...

Thanks, Alan!

Seana - I know, right?

Paul - "Tuesdays are in a perpetual state of incipient rebellion." - Declan Burke, Absolute Zero Cool

I think I caught one in a good mood, though.

gb

Tony Bailie said...

Long time coming Gerard but seems all coming together nicely. Both covers look superb. best of luck with them.

seana graham said...

I love Absolute Zero Cool, but he got it wrong about Tuesdays.

Tuesdays are my day off. So they are actually good luck days.

Gerard Brennan said...

Tony - Thanks a million, man. Fingers crossed people actually like the books now!

Seana - You've found a loophole in Dec's theory. Fair play to you.

gb

Michael Stone said...

Ta-da!! It's a cliche, but really, I can't wait to see this.

Gerard Brennan said...

Cheers, Mike. It's all getting very real now.

gb

Anonymous said...

More excellent news.
Super stuff.