Monday 7 November 2011

The Point on Kindle



Here it is! My first Kindle outing.

Kindle UK

Kindle US

The Point, a novella by Gerard Brennan

Small time crook Paul Morgan is a bad influence on his brother, Brian. When Paul crosses one thug too many, the cider fuelled duo flee Belfast for Warrenpoint, the sleepy seaside resort of their childhood memories. For Brian a new life in The Point means going straight and falling in love with Rachel while Paul graduates to carjacking by unusual means and ‘borrowing’ firearms from his new boss. Brian can’t help being dragged into his brother’s bungling schemes but Rachel can be violently persuasive herself . . . and she isn’t the only one who wants to see an end to Paul’s criminal career.

8 comments:

Sean Patrick Reardon said...

Just got me a copy. Can't wait to start into it!

Gerard Brennan said...

Ah, good man, Sean. Thanks a million.

gb

Anonymous said...

I plan to get to No Alibis tomorrow, hope to pick it up tomorrow. you can't beat having the book in your hand!
Will try to make it on Mon 31st.

Allen McKay

Lisa Brennan said...

I'm on page 18 and I love it so far! GB you know I'm not a big reader and I started reading late last night....I think this is a wee book that will suck me in! I really love it!!!

Gerard Brennan said...

Allen - I have to agree, love that lump of paper. Hopefully Dave will have some copies by tomorrow. I know they're definitely on the way... Would be great to see you at the launch if you can make it.

Lisa - That's so cool, sis. Thanks! I think you'll really enjoy Rachel's part of the story. She's a badass.

Cheers

gb

adrian mckinty said...

Its worth it. Get it!

Even if you dont have a kindle get it!

Rockman said...

Bought it, read it, loved it. Will definitely be picking up your new one.

Gerard Brennan said...

Cheers, Mr MicKinty!

Rockman - apologies, I just found your comment in the blogger spam filter... It's gotten a little overprotective since the last big attack on CSNI, I guess. Anyway, thank you for the kind words. Hope you enjoy Wee Rockets if you get around to it.

Best

gb